Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Friday, May 24, 2013

Authors for Oklahoma: Open Invitation to All My Blog Buddies

My friends and authors, Norma Beishir, William Kendall, and I have created a group on Facebook. Authors for Oklahoma. CLICK HERE to LIKE and check us out.

We’re looking to raise money for the families victimized by the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma. Whatever is raised will go to The American Red Cross.

So I’m extending an invitation to all of you out in the blogosphere. Click on the icon above. I hope to see you all there.

Hugs and chocolate,

Shelly

4 comments:

  1. And if you've got any other ideas, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful thing to do. I hope you raise lots and lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a kind heart, Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, I have banana brains.

    Hugs and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.