Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Saturday, February 11, 2012

Character Blog: B.J. Clemmons

 

Right now, I’ve got Miss Lila and Cynthia safely in my rig. We’ve got to get me to the hospital. My back shoulder took a bullet back in the woods. Glad I caught up with these two young girls. They’re in a heap of trouble.  They’ve been driving around in Lila’s groom’s car. It’s filled with cocaine and guns. And the no-good-for-nothing wants it back. Looks to me like, he wants her and her friend dead, too.

I knew the night I met Miss Lila and her dead Gram, my life would change drastically. Especially after Gram introduced me to Julio Velasquez. It’s all strange how it all came about. Gram guided me out of my body into Julio’s and vice versa. She said it was for the sake of true love.

Awww, she found my soft spot. I’ll do anything for true love to survive.

bradpitt300

I could see Brad Pitt as B.J. Clemmons. He’d have to dye his hair a little darker and wear brown contacts though.

hugh

Or, how about Hugh Jackman? But he’d have to get himself a deep, southern drawl because B.J. has a drawl that makes a girl melt.

What do all of you think?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. He's make a great B.J. Clemmons. He does a great southern drawl.

      Delete
  2. The way you bring his voice across in the blog is so true to the way he comes across in the story.

    Strangely, when I was reading it, the face that I visualized was a younger Peter Coyote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to google Peter Coyote. I'm kind of out of the loop when it comes to some of the newer stars.

      Delete
    2. Actually, Peter's an older star, in his sixties now. It's his voice that has that gruff and craggy sort of sound to it that I get reminded of when I read BJ.

      Delete
    3. Sir Wills, you hear the same voice I hear. Gruff and craggy.

      Delete
  3. LOL I was picturing someone older...much older, and less manly...but, if I had to pick, it would be Brad...of course, I wouldn't kick Hugh out of bed for eating crackers...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiles to you! You crack me up, Beth. Hey, isn't Pitt in his mid to late forties?

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.